總網頁瀏覽量

2016年2月21日 星期日

Time to Budge Again (是時候走一趟了)

Haven't been out for nearly a whole week because of a runny nose from a bad cold. So happy to be able to get moving again. 


The weather was overcast. But that doesn't seem to affect the color of some leaves

 
If they got color, they got color


It seems that the Monkey King doesn't want to take any more visitor for the day



But the giant candles outside the temple seem as straight


I went closer to take a look. What a candle!


Here's one which has actually been used



a rotten tree nearby



I caught sight of a stock looking for food nearby



No luck



Perhaps a little patience may help?


I'm patient enough


Have to try my luck further up the river.

But that may take a bit of effort


Got to flap my wings



And bend it down from time to time



And you got to repeat that 


and repeat that yet again

until you got a better feeding spot




The sky looks a bit biblical
 
I don't know why, this tree seems a mad jumble of colors. Never saw anything like that before



a worm eaten leaf



Something that even a worm won't want to touch




I got an inkling of how the other multicolor tree got its colors now.



沒有留言:

張貼留言