總網頁瀏覽量

2016年4月18日 星期一

Spring has Sprung. Summer is Come (春已萌芽夏亦臨)

Days of mist, of fog, of rain are nearly gone. Intimations of showers and squalls and thunder are come. It feels really good to move about in that freshness just before the rain actually arrives.


Welcome to our farm


  
Leaves with firm principles 

Leaves of protection


Purple fairies 

Sturdy stalks


The color of life



Delicacies in orange


Twin sisters: the difference? A bee's visit!



Slenderness in red


 
Front and back


Me, I love consistency


Consistency, what's that?




I'm not afraid of being among strangers


Time to grow



Time to fade



Time to fall



Time to drop one's head when the sun is out



Time to unfold



Plenty of company


I like layers



Sugars, any one? 


Time to open


Time for treasures


Time to take off


Time of my life!


How I wish I had more light!


Hopes never die.


Hiding in the dark

But I got my own light!


I'll always be there

But not me


Nor me


We love rain.


So do we.


And we too.

 

Not rain, but still...


Ant visiting a pond beauty


Swaying in the wind
.

Saying good bye


A final farewell. We're a bit down.



沒有留言:

張貼留言