總網頁瀏覽量

2017年4月15日 星期六

Exploring Nanchang Park (初探南昌公園)


I've heard that there's a park somewhere quite near to the Nanchang Station.  However, I never knew exactly where it was until this morning when I was seized by an irresistible desire to make a go at finding out. It was much easier than I originally imagined. In fact the park is just a couple of hundred feet from Exit D of the station, right across the street
.


This is what greeted my eyes at the entrance. 


this is what I found at the foot of the clump of the little beaks sticking out from their feathered backs


I thought I'd still find some (黃金風鈴木) but instead found these  purple crepe myrtle or roble de sabana


and these honeysuckle in the garden


 and these delicate Brazilian jasmine growing by the fence


they look so translucent under the morning sun


One could literally see through them



and close by, this ubiquitous bougainvillea glabra

 

growing close to the fence above the park


and a clump of these common public garden flower, the golden trumpets



I learned something else.



these colorful leaves got flowers too!





沒有留言:

張貼留言