總網頁瀏覽量

2017年4月30日 星期日

Tippiti Tat, Tippiti Tat (七上八落)


I left the house with great trepidation this morning.



I was trying out a new lens.


 

It seems to require a bit more light than my old one


The background all appears a little darker than usual.


much softer


a bit fuzzier.


It conjures up the feeling of a much earlier era.




and it feels as if I had stepped back in time


The color tone seems much more human.


It certainly lacks the kind of clarity and cleanness of outline  favored by more modern lenses.




But it has a certain old fashsioned charm all its own. 


The contrast is less stark


less clean cut.




But it adds a certain warmth. 


Everything looks less cutting.


and the colors less bright. 


I was wondering what kind of subject matter would best suit this kind of lens.


But I won't say it is completely lacking in clarity.


Perhaps it's just a question of compensating for a little brightness?


I really don't know.


So I switched back to my old lens.


and everything seems to brighten up


When I left, I was fortunate enough to catch this bunch of orchids



Perhaps it's just the sun wasn't as bright as last week?




A ray of hope for next time?




沒有留言:

張貼留言