總網頁瀏覽量

2016年10月22日 星期六

We're all fools (我們都是儍瓜)


We think we're clever. But we're all fools. Some one makes fools of us all.


It's not someone who has life. But it nurtures all forms of life.




And it acts as if it had a mischievous mind



Who's that? Or what's that?


It's Mother Nature


We've just been paid a visit by Typhoon "Hai Ma" or "Sea horse". Thinking myself a model of rationality, I fully expected to be able to take some shots of her devastation.

I found little or none.


There was just a few less roses


and a fallen flower: a cottonrose hibiscus.


So I shot it again


This is what it might have looked like. This flower is said to bloom for just one day, typhoon or no typhoon.


Other flowers just continue to bloom



and to continue to bear its next generation.




To ease my broken pride, I went into a restaurant.


and gave myself 4 yummy consolations.



and something cold, soft and sweet  

沒有留言:

張貼留言